Many think that only manual transmissions require a clutch. But the truth is that automatics also require a clutch. The clutch plays the same important role for both types of transmissions. There’s the engine that’s producing power, then the wheels that move the automobile. The clutch is the critical component that connects the two together.
Having performed countless clutch repairs over the past 30 years, we at Motor Motion Automotive have seen all causes of clutch damage, which is why we are able to perform quality and quick clutch repairs for all automobiles, at an affordable price.
What we service:
- Cars, Trucks, Vans, SUVs (Domestic and Import)
- Automatic and Manual transmission clutches
After careful inspection, our certified A.S.E. technicians use your choice of genuine make-specific clutch/parts or one of our proven quality aftermarket clutch/parts.
What’s included in our clutch repair:
- Clutch inspection
- Replacement of damaged/worn clutch parts
- Genuine manufacturer clutch parts or quality aftermarket clutch parts
- 36-Month/36,000-Mile warranty on parts and labor
The Motor Motion Automotive Experience
Providing Modesto, CA with the best clutch repair does not end there. We also strive to provide the best customer service. You are always welcomed with a smile, we honestly answer any questions you may have, and practice clear communication throughout the repair process.
- Comfortable waiting area
- Starbucks coffee and snacks
- Complimentary local shuttle service
Give us a call or schedule an online appointment today!